With the Singapore government introducing the Financial Sector Incentive (FSI) scheme, Singapore is establishing itself as a global player in the financial services industry. Tax concessions and incentives to businesses have lead to the growth in this industry.
Singapore has a territorial taxation system, which means only Singapore source income and income remitted to Singapore is subject to tax. Singapore also has a broad network of double tax treaties as well as banking secrecy laws.
The Bulldog Group, through its professional associates, is able to offer the following services for Singapore:
• Company formation and management
• Company administration
• Corporate and secretarial services
• Registered office and agent services
• Directors and nominee shareholder services
• International trading and investment structures
• Private wealth banking facilities