Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
BPO consists of the removal of non core activities by an organisation and transfer to a specialized third party based in a low cost jurisdiction. This enables the organisation to concentrate on their core valued added service(s) or product(s) and dramatically reduce costs.
We are able to provide BPO to our professional intermediaries for key areas including; bookkeeping, management reporting, financial statement preparation and compliance review. These are critical services for all of our clients and they are often expensive to provide themselves due to the requirement for skilled professionals to perform the service. For certain clients, e.g legal firms, such areas do not form part of their core valued added service.
Our BPO operations are performed out of South Africa which has a growing reputation within the BPO industry. The advantages of using South Africa over other more established BPO centres include:
* Similar time zone to Europe promoting an immediate response time.
* Availability of highly educated graduates.
* English speaking professional candidates.
* World renowned professional accounting body.
* Promotion of BPO services by the local government.