Holding Company Solutions
The location of a holding company is an important consideration when optimizing tax charged on international income flows and capital gains. Ideally the holding company would be resident in a jurisdiction which has a number of key features including:
* Extensive double tax treaty network.
* Exemption on dividend income.
* Exemption from capital gains on disposal.
* No duties on share capital.
* Exemption from withholding tax on distributions.
To find out more about which jurisdiction would best suit your needs or to enquire about holding company incorporation contact our international tax team.